Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Load 'em up...Move 'em out!

Well, a LOT has happened since my last post. I was working on getting the house ready to put on the market and my realtor called and said he knew a couple of investors that were looking for houses and may be interested. They came by Sunday, the 9th and Monday evening I had an offer. I made a counter-offer and after one more counter-offer, we agreed on a price and I signed the paperwork today to start the closing process!! If all goes as planned, the closing date will be May 12th, my birthday. What a birthday present!!!!

I have been busy packing things I want to keep to get ready for the estate sale that will start the Monday after Easter. I will be spending Easter with some of my family in Medford, OK and I hope to post a few pictures of the setup after I return to Odessa.

I wish everyone a wonderful Holy Week and a blessed Easter!


-Tim

No comments: