Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Moving on

A lot has happened since my last post on Jan 22 and I have so many people to thank for their support during these last couple of months, it would be impossible to list them all here. I would especially like to thank all my family, my church family in Tulsa and all my GCR friends in Midland, with a special thank-you to Tim Baker.

I am busy getting the house in Tulsa ready for sale and it is moving along well. While the work has been tedious at times, we are seeing results and hopefully dollar signs!!

One of the highlights of our last trip to Tulsa was finding a chest filled with letters my mom and dad wrote to each other before they were married and then again after dad went into the Army was stationed in New Guinea as one of the Chaplin's assistants and organizer of activities and entertainment for the troops.

I hope to start post more soon and will include some pictures of the progress on the house.

Tim

No comments: